SAP HANA is a high-performance in-memory database that speeds data-driven, real-time decisions and actions. As the data foundation of SAP’s Business Technology Platform, it provides advanced analytics on multimodel data, on premise and in the cloud.
What UINDO SAP S4HANA Certification Course covers:
From an SAP architects point of view:
- Understand how to design an API led design
- Understand how to develop SAP custom code in SAP Cloud Platform
- Be able to design solutions that go across SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform, e.g. using machine learning on the data in SAP S/4HANA and other sources
- Understand how to do DevOps across SAP.
From a developer’s point of view one needs to understand:
- Developers need to have knowledge of platforms such as Eclipse and Github and automated testing tools such as Jenkins
- They need to learn how to use SAP Cloud Platform
- They also need to start developing SCP(SAP cloud platform) and use APIs instead of all ABAP.
From a functional point of view as well as core SAP S/4 HANA skills one needs to understand:
- Design thinking to really understand the business problem
- Understanding new ways to deliver (agile, DT)
- Being able to do a functional design across S/4HANA and SCP). An understanding of the possibilities around automation/RPA (which should include UIPath, Blueprism, Contextor) and how these can be identified and embedded in business processes
- Following on from this, the same is true for AI and ML: What is available in SAP standard, how can these be enhanced/developed further, how these technologies can be embedded in the business process. There is no point in understanding the standard process, or the AI and ML components, we will need a new type of hybrid SAP practitioner.
Functional Consultants will need a closer working with data/analytics colleagues and awareness of
- Positioning of BW/4HANA
- Capabilities of predictive analytics
- Embedded analytics; how far can we go and what the split is between embedded and an EDW (Enterprise data warehouse) and live connection through the SAC (SAP analytics Cloud)
- Visualisation tooling; SAC vs Tableau vs PowerBI etc
- Blockchain scenarios and integration with SAP S/4HANA .
The basis/infrastructure/cloud team
- Design a landscape in any cloud solution (AWS, Azure, GCP, Virtustream etc)
- Design and implement the SAP Cloud Platform system
- Create deployment strategies across the landscape (both SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform)
- Automate as much as possible (e.g. frequent system copies etc).
Engagement managers who know how to deliver in the hybrid cloud with mixed methodologies for different components that include agile and DevOps need to have the following skill sets:
- Driving the solution to standard and a fit-gap approach rather than driving to a set of requirements
- Scrum Masters who are far more hands-on than the traditional EM’s and PM’s from waterfall days
- They cannot stand behind a plan but need to be working more closely with the team and the client so better interpersonal skills are a must.
A contract manager will need these skills:
- Contracts will not be entirely driven by milestones, from a waterfall methodology, if we can not contract for a new style of delivery it is unlikely to happen
- That you are not building to a fixed set of requirements
- And all team members need to be signed up to a disciplined approach that keeps the core stable and aligns with the architectural principals for the project
- Our customers are resetting their entire business models due to the massive technology adjustments they are thinking digitally the SAP teams need to as well.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 29
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes