- This course helps the learners to understand how the 'people' side of the organizations Effectiveness through concepts. affects
- This course helps the learners to develop basic skills to deal with the ongoing behavioural Dynamics and contribute to Organizational Effectiveness.
- To gain a solid Understanding of Human Behaviour in the workplace from an individual, group, and organizational perspective.
- To obtain frameworks and tools to effectively analyse and approach various Organizational situations.
- To reflect upon your own beliefs, assumptions, and behaviours with respect to how individuals, groups, and organizations act in order to expand your options of approaches and increase your own effectiveness.
Organizational Behavior is the study and application of knowledge about how people, individuals, and groups act in organizations. It does this by taking a system approach. … Its purpose is to build better relationships by achieving human objectives, organizational objectives, and social objectives.
Organizational behavior is the “study of human behavior in organizational settings, the interface between human behavior and the organization, and the organization itself”.
|CO102.1||Remember||Learning of the basic aspects of organization behavior|
|CO102.2||Understand||Develop the organizational understanding|
|CO102.3||Apply||Convert human behaviour from an individual to organizational perspective.
|CO102.4||Analyse||Analyse causes of conflict and outline conflict management strategies that managers can use to resolve organizational conflict effectively.|
|CO102.5||Evaluate||Explain group and teams dynamics leading to organizational effectiveness.|